Last modified: 1 September 2022
This Website contains information about Navin, an innovation application that specializes in indoor and outdoor navigation and orientation service. This Website also contains information with respect to wayfinding experience through all platforms available.
1. Acceptance of the Terms.
2. Representations and Warranties.
You represent and warrant that:
- You assume all risks and liabilities of any kind arising in connection with and/or resulting from your use of the Website and reliance on the information available therein.
- You have the legal authority to use the Website in accordance with these Terms, and to fully perform your obligations hereunder.
- You possess all consents required under any applicable laws, regarding the provision of any personal information to be provided by you and shall adhere to any applicable laws regarding the provision of such information.
3. Certain Restrictions.
The Website and the information contained and referenced therein (the “Content“) are for informational purposes only. You may not, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf:
- Copy, modify, adapt, translate, frame, scrape, sell, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website or publicly display, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Website or its Content, in whole or in part.
- Make any use of the Content on any other website or application, for any purpose, without our prior written consent.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website.
- Obtain or attempt to access any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
- Use the Website for any illegal, immoral, or unauthorized purpose.
- Infringe or violate any of the Terms or any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations relating to the Website or the use thereof.
4. Modification to the Website; Availability.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website. In addition, we may change, extend or deleted the Content at any time and without notice.
The Website availability and functionality depend on various factors (such as servers and communication networks) and therefore we do not warrant or guarantee that the Website will always operate and/or be available without disruption or interruption.
5. Third Party Sites.
The Website might contain links to third party websites, services, or resources (collectively, “Third Party Sites“). Such Third Party Sites are not under our control and we make no warranty or representation regarding any material or information in such Third Party Sites or any of the products or services described or offered thereon, nor do we endorse or accept any responsibility for the information, material, products or services offered on such Third Party
Sites. We provide these Third Party Sites only as a convenience to you. Your use all Third Party Sites at your own risk and we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss whatsoever caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with your use of or reliance on Third Party Sites. When you link to a Third Party Site, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party Sites.
You further acknowledge that such Third Party Sites may be protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights.
6. No Warranty and No Liability.
While we are making great efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Content provided on the Website and disclaim any liability for the use of the Website or any site linked to it.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE USE THEREOF WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
7. Limitation on Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR ACEESS, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE WEBSITE ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE THEREFOR.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our officers, employees, directors and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Website and the Content; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, you may cause to any third party which relates to your use of the Website (including your violation of any third party rights).
9. Intellectual Property Rights.
We own (or the licensee of) all rights, title and interest in and to this Website, the Content (including, without limitation, “Navin”, logos, all text, audio, photographs, images, renderings, charts, etc.), software, code, data and other materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the Website under copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights laws, whether local, foreign or international conventions. Your use of the Website does not grant ownership or title of, in, or to the Content or any other part of the
If you provide us any feedback or suggestions regarding the Website (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to us all rights in the Feedback and agree that we shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. We will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
10. Modification to the Terms.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms at any time. We will notify you regarding substantial changes of these Terms by posting the changes on this page and indicating at the top of this page the date these Terms were last revised. Any such changes will become effective no earlier than seven (7) days after they are posted, except those changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. Your continued use of the Website after the date any such changes become effective constitutes
acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
- The Website, these Terms and any dispute arising in connection therewith shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel. You agree that all such disputes shall be brought exclusively in the appropriate courts of Tel Aviv, Israel.
- If any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. The failure of Navin to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You may not assign this Terms without our prior written consent. We may assign or transfer this Terms, in whole or in part, without restriction.
- Notices to you may be made via email. The Website may also provide notices to you of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices on the Website.
- You agree that a printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in any judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
13. Contact Us.
Please contact us at email@example.com If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms, the Website and/or the Content or to report any violations of these Terms.